Sunday, October 31, 2010

GROWING PAINS

Hi Kids!  Just want to send a little note your way to let you know I've been experimenting and making some changes to the blog design.  My friend, Susan, over at Raisin-Toast has been helping me along the way.  But in the meantime, I'm running into a couple of head scratchers.  If you subscribe to the blog and have been receiving posts that you may have already received in the past, please forgive me for the annoyance. I'm trying to figure it out myself!  Hope to have it worked out soon, and I appreciate your patience!

Since it is Halloween today, here's wishing everyone a spooky day!
Peace and Love from SingingirlCooks (aka Beth)

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Such Difficulties!!! JUST KIDDING!! Love you Beth - Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know you've stopped by. Thanks!